Join us back in time to 3500 years BC. and experience the exciting history of cacao from the trade to the first chocolate bar. You grind the cacao beans and process them into the traditional Mayan cacao drink Ka’Kaw. Or as we call it in this day and age “Bean to Cup”!
- Location: 92339 Beilngries
- Duration: 1,5 – 2 hours
- People: 8 – 10
Fridays at 5 pm
- Production of the own cacao drink Ka’kaw.
- Sweetened with cane sugar and spices such as cinnamon, chilli etc. if required.
- Tasting of 2 bars of our chocolate
- including 5€ voucher for our chocolate manufactory
Dates are available in German. For the English version. Contact
Contact us directly. We are happy to help.
DE-ÖKO-037, Nicht-EU Landwirtschaft