|200 ml||Milk, lactose-free milk or milk substitute (such as almond, coconut or oat milk)|
|30 g||60% or 80% Drinking Chocolate|
|20 ml||Brennerei Kniffka “Village of Silence” Sloe Gin|
- Heat the milk, do not boil it.
- Tip: It is best not to exceed the maximum temperature of 65 °C, otherwise valuable flavours and aromas get lost.
- Weigh the chocolate in a cup.
- Pour milk over the chocolate and foam or stir well with a spoon.
- Tip: The drink can also be enjoyed cold by cooling the drinking chocolate in this step.
- Add the gin and foam up again briefly.
Enjoy a little cup of hot Chazuta, from us, to you.