|200 ml||Milk (almond, soy and oat milk, water)|
|30 g||60 % and 80% Drinking Chocolate|
|40 g||Vanilla ice cream|
|Eventlually 1 Pinch of Salt|
- Heat 200 ml milk (and salt), milk should not boil.
- A little tip from me: It is best not to exceed the maximum temperature of 65 °C, otherwise valuable flavour aromas are lost.
- Weigh out 30 g of chocolate into a cup.
- Pour milk over chocolate and froth or stir well with spoon.
- Leave to cool and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Foam again or stir well with a spoon!
- Add 40 g vanilla ice cream.
Enjoy the ice-cold Chazuta, from me to you.