|200 g||Milk, lactose-free milk, water or milk substitute (such as almond, coconut or oat milk)|
|30 g||60 % and 80 % Drink Chocolate|
|10 – 20 ml||Rum (according to taste)|
- Heat the milk, do not boil it.
- A little tip from me: It is best if the maximum temperature of 65 °C is not exceeded, otherwise valuable flavors are lost.
- Weigh the chocolate in a cup.
- Pour milk over the chocolate and foam or stir well with a spoon.
- Add rum and froth up again briefly.
- Enjoy a little cup of hot Chazuta, from us, to you.