For the dough
|100 g||Butter, soft|
|40 g||Egg yolk (ca. 2 yolk)|
|15 g||Roasted Cacao Nibs of Dos Estaciones|
|50 g||Wheat flour|
|1,5 TL||Baking powder|
- Place the cacao nibs in a chopper for several short intervals or roll them finely in a zipper bag with a rolling pin.
- Beforehand, grease form with butter and sprinkle well with breadcrumbs.
- Cream butter until frothy (should be more white).
- Add sugar, salt, orange zest and continue whisking.
- In the meantime, knead marzipan with amaretto and add to the butter mixture.
- Mix in well and allow to continue stirring.
- Add egg yolks gradually, always whisking well in between.
- Sift wheat flour, starch and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture and cacao nibs and stir in briefly and slow.
- Pour the dough into the form and bake in oven at 160°C for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, cut in lengthwise and then bake for another 20 – 25 minutes.
- Allow it to cool well.
- Place in the lower compartments when baking, otherwise it will be too close to the top of the oven.
- Can be dusted with icing sugar.